Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux pipe dream
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:34:07 +0200

From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Friday, September 24, 1999 02:07

> Read Erwins papers and you will find out much more
> I could almost say all that you need to know.

I spent some time looking at it last night.  It's excellent.  Nice reviews of
both the Summicron 1:2/35 ASPH and the Noctilux (and I'm sure of the others as
well, but those were the two lenses that interested me).  The FAQ is cool, too.

> Again my apologies for the amazing rudeness on the
> list.

Thanks.  Every mailing list is that way, so there's nothing really unusual about
this one.  I got used to it many years ago.

  -- Anthony