Subject: [Leica] BALUGgers - see ya saturday?
From: "Doug Herr" <Dherr@energy.state.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 07:33:24 -0700

I'm planning to visit Hawk Hill overlooking the Golden Gate in Marin County on saturday, sept 25th.  This does NOT replace the October LUG-fest we've been discussing in the last few days.  All LUGgers are welcome to join me on Hawk Hill, especially if you have an f/6.8 Telyt :).  I hope to be there from 9:00 AM until Mr. Mom duties call me away at 1:00 PM.

Doug Herr
Sacramento