Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 20:06:03 -0300

Anthony:

Leica USA will sell to  what is sometimes called Boutique Dealers.  This
term can mean anything from a person who works out of their home to a shop
that may have Leica as the only camera system that they sell.  I think a
lot of these people sell Leicas to support their habbit and do something
they love.

Regards,

Robert

 12:47 AM 9/25/99 +0200, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
> [...]
What