Subject: Re: [Leica] Film suggestions for extremely low light experiments?
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 21:51:45 -0300

Anthony:

I shoot Tmax P3200 at an EI of 1600.  On my Noctilux page, all the B&W
pictures with the exception of Boyd, Bruce, and Baby were shot with P3200
at EI 1600.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/Noctilux.htm

As for developing the film, you will probably need to find a pro lab and
tell them the EI you shot it at and they will develop accordingly.

Regards,

Robert