Subject: [Leica] Um, oops
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:34:31 -0500

Sorry folks for the business messages I posted earlier today. In the
frenzy, I didn't make them private. I did ask him a couple days ago to hold
the lens 'til Friday, so he was only responding to the first serious
inquiry, not favoring me for any particular reason. Thanks for your
understanding at this time of stress in my life...

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control!