Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: Leica created book!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 20:12:32 -0700

Hello Paul,

I can't thank you enough for your kind remarks, very heart warming. There
has been a favourable response for copies and I trust a few more come in.

Between us! I was "very" afraid there would be a backlash, that what I did
wasn't Leica equipment and I'd get dumped on for trying to sell my book. So
when you and a few others came on with warm and complimentary remarks it
really made my weekend, never mind the day.:)

Thanks once again.

My wife and I are coming to Ottawa the last week of October for our 50th
wedding anniversary with family and friends, would you mind sending me your
phone number as there maybe time for a hand shake and a coffe or beer. I'd
like to meet you if that fits within your time frame.

Thanks again for the book comments, I'm sure it convinced some to go for it.

Kindest regards,
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant