Subject: Re: [Leica] Film suggestions for extremely low light experiments?
From: csocolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 01:36:00 -0400

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Anthony Atkielski wrote:

My assistant had major hassles when attempting to use his tripod with
4x5 camera near any of the major buildings or in any of the public
parks. In out of the way places, etc. no one bothered us. It gives petty
officials a chance to exercise their power. The people at the Luxembourg
Palace/Jardin du Luxembourg were very helpful in directing us to where
he could get the permit he needed.
- --
Carl Socolow

http://members.tripod.com/SocPhoto/