Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop 5.5 Book. Where?
From: "James R. Nelon" <jnelon@netvigator.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:00:30 +0800

Thanks for the info. I've got the book on order. The book's title is now
Photoshop 5 Bible Gold (ISBN 0-7645-3372-x). The original Bible for PS 5
published last year was updated in May 1999 with the "Gold" name added
on. The book is published by IDG Books and is available generally
everywhere (I ordered mine through Barnes and Noble.) Deke McClelland
has a 58 page update on PS 5.5 available free at:

http://www.idgbooks.com/extras/ph55.html

It's available as a PDF in either 2.8meg or 10.3meg sizes depending on
which resolution you want.

Mark, thanks again for the pointer.

Jim Nelon