Subject: RE: [Leica] capa in spain
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:11:49 -0000

Carlos - There is a great deal of information on the controversy in the book
Heart of Spain, a collection which came out in the past year of Capa's
Spanish photographs. The gist of it is that the photo IS real, wasn't faked,
and the stories about it being faked seemed to have begun because someone
claimed to have been with Capa at another place on the day in question. But
wasn't.

 B. D.