Subject: Re: [Leica] was:Grey Zone now: Anthony..KISS!
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:52:47 +0200

From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 1999 15:13
Subject: [Leica] was:Grey Zone now: Anthony..KISS!

> Stop talking and just go "DO IT!"

It was raining again today.

However, I did discover, to my delight, that one of the main Picto labs is very
near me.  They want $12 to develop a roll of black-and-white film (negatives +
contact sheet).  So at least I know where I can get B&W developed now, although
nobody seems to have same-day service.  I looked into doing B&W myself, too (I
bought a little book on it), but it looks like I just don't have the space for
it.

> You have an M6, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to operate
> it. Look through  viewfinder, focus, adjust shutter speed dial
> and or apeture to equal light intensity of arrows....press
> button. Picture taken!

I don't remember if I've actually tried that or not.  I've been mostly looking
at all these books that tell me how I'm supposed to use the meter in order to
make sure things come out right.

> As helpful as LUG members are trying to be, you're becoming
> an annoying rascal!

Am I interfering with other pressing issues that urgently demand discussion on
this mailing list?  Does someone wish to discuss Iwo Jima again?

  -- Anthony