Subject: RE: [Leica] Zone blues
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 19:05:47 -0500

At 09:59 PM 9/28/99 +0200, Jean-Claude Berger wrote:
>When do you come, actually? ;-)

As a matter of fact, I processed my first roll of film in Paris. And I saw
my first print come up in the developer and was hooked on photography
forever in Paris...

...Ontario, Canada! Ted's homeland is good for getting people hooked on
photography, for numerous reasons!

It was a joke! :-) But I bet if someone gave a better price, they'd process
a lot more than 128 rolls of film a day. Of course, here in one year I
processed 230,000 rolls of film. No kidding! It goes without saying I had a
machine.

And how can an employee live on 12,000 a year? Around here they'd make at
least $14,000 a year and cost of living is much lower!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Computers can never replace human stupidity.