Subject: RE: [Leica] Zone blues
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 23:11:27 -0500

We just got a contract to do an economic development magazine for the one
in Tennessee so I'll be up there soon with my M6 and EOS1n's and I'll let
you know what it looks like..it is kinda small from what I have heard.

Wonder should I use my 28, 50, or 90 for the shot and should I use my
incident meter...I have heard they aren't accurate, or was that the M6
meter that is wrong.  ;)

On 9/28/99 10:05 PM R. Saylor wrote:

>Wow! I don't think the one in Texas has an Eiffel Tower. I lived in
>Texas, but the first I heard of it was in the movie "Paris, Texas." A
>masterpiece of a film, by the way. Excellent plot and photography.
>(See? I'm almost on topic.) Good shots of Houston, where I lived for
>four years..

Best regards,
Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net