Subject: RE: [Leica] B/W Enlarger Question
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:36:48 -0400

Personally, I don't know why anyone would want one unless its small size and
limitation to 35 mm could somehow be considered an asset.

I like my cameras small but I want my enlargers to be heavy and sturdy.  An
Omega D2 mated to an Aristo VC head is what I use and would recommend this
unhesitantly to anyone.  D2s are also cheap unless the recent Shutterbug
cover story drives the pirces up.

Jonathan Lee