Subject: RE: [Leica] Zone blues
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:50:22 -0500

At 09:32 PM 9/28/99 -0700, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
>Professional Quality E6 hereabouts costs on the order of $14/roll to
>process.

Professional quality E6 in Kansas City at Custom Color is something over
$8. Mounted. They can do it in three hours. Takes them two days to do C-41.
They know where their bread is buttered.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

In my photography, color and composition are inseparable. I see in color.
- -William Albert Allard, "The Photographic Essay"