Subject: Re: [Leica] B/W Enlarger Question
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 19:49:57 +0300

Ruralmopics@aol.com wrote:

> Yeah, I can't see why anyone would want those old Focomat enlargers
> either.
> Why don't you all just send them to me? I arrange for a proper burial.

I can give you a hand with the procedures.... !

I use a modern German enlarger, which I have no complaints about.
However, I will NEVER forget that one time I got to touch a focomat.
Oh... the feel of perfect mechanics, I just love perfect mechanics....

But since I can use my current enlarger for negatives of up to 6x9 (and
I do indeed use that format), I'm not in the market for a 35mm-only
enlarger.

Bernard