Subject: RE: [Leica] Zone blues
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:58:32 -0400

- ------ =_NextPart_001_01BF0AA4.3EA4F0E0

Chandos!

	Move to the Boston area.  Off hand I can think of three local Leica
dealers who each are known to provide excellent service and have outstanding
stocks of new and used gear.  None of these shops are large, indeed, the one
I patronize is quite small yet remains a storehouse of interesting equipment
and lore.  I hear sounds on the LUG as if similar service and quality is
available elsewhere in the world in places larger and smaller.

	Buzz Hausner