Subject: Re: [Leica] Which one is the Leica?
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 23:41:52 +0300

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> > EQUAL CIRCUMSTANCES. You're an engineer.
>
> As an engineer, my first question is:  equal to what degree?

As an engineer you should be able to figure out the obvious. So here's a
beginning for dumb engineers: same distance from film plane, same
aperture, same shutter time, same lighting, same object in frame, same
camera support.

As an aside, handheld can't qualify in any sane engineer's mind as
something that can ever be equal; you shake a bit more or less every
time you take a shot. With whatever tripod you use, you at least get
*equal* support.

Bernard.