Subject: Re: [Leica] Anybody from South Florida going?
From: Chandos Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 17:06:05 -0400

than you'll find in the Art Institute, and, remember, there's a reason
that American's went to Italy to paint.&nbsp; Chicago can be dark, dark,
dark . . . <br>
Chandos<br>
&nbsp; I just returned from a two <br>
&gt;weeks trip to Europe and at the Louvre and the museum in Florence
where they <br>
&gt;exhibit David (I forgot its name) RDP II was adequate.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Regards,<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Javier Montiel<br>
&gt;Coral Gables, Florida<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;P.S.&nbsp; I hope to meet some of you at the annual meeting<br>