Subject: [Leica] Local photo shop
From: "John Smith" <pasuno@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:32:00 PDT

I want to give a vote for Terry's Camera in Long Beach, CA.  They are by far
one of the best shops in southern California, friendly, knowledgable, and
always have a story or laugh to share.  They even encourage people to
hangout and talk, by having chairs at the counters and of to a side.  They
carry a large assortment of new and used equiptment plus sodas and candy.

What is great about them is that their always looking to empower their
customer with information instead of just selling equipment.  Which they do
if you really want it.

If you have a favorite please let the lug know.  I think good camera store
are not going away but we photographers are just keeping them a secret.

PaSuNo