Subject: [Leica] Help: Ran out of film in Montreal
From: "phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 20:10:32 -0400

To Montreal Luggers,

I am in town and ran out of film.  (I have been traveling
around longer than I had planned).   And I hate leaving
my Leica empty.  Where can I buy some Fuji NPH 400
conveniently ?   I am staying at the Holiday Inn Select
on Viger Ouest, and work near the Du College
Metro Station at the Ville St-Laurent, if that's relevant.
direct e-mail response would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !

- - Phong

PS   My work project will slow down in the next month or
so, and I'd like to meet the local Luggers.   Some of you
have expressed interest.