Subject: [Leica] RE: GETTING TO HAVE FUN
From: Aubin <aubin@aa.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 22:31:26 -0700

To all:

Ya know, once more Ted reaffirms my belief in this LUG.

First he finally (after much self-debate) teaches me how to load film
reliably into an M6, then he reminds me of why I like reading his
(and Tina, Eric, Erwin, Dr. Blacktape and others) postings,
then he reminds me of the most important part of all: to have fun.

Thanks Ted, for an old curmudgeon, your still damn good!

thanx,
Norm

p.s.. please send me the details (via direct e-mail) of ordering your
book, I gotta have a copy!       aubin@aa.net

The damn place is near falling apart and we're pissing around letting it
happen.
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant