Subject: Re: [Leica] Paris Rain
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 13:41:08 +0200

From: Xavier Logean <xavier.logean@epfl.ch>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 1999 10:18

> I was in Paris on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
> (I left at 7 am) for my work. I had my M6 and you
> know what ... It was not raining and was able to
> make wonderful pictures...

It rained on all three of those days.  Exactly which _hours_ and _locations_ do
you have in mind?

I realize that it does not rain _continuously_ and _everywhere_, but if it rains
five times during the course of an hour, it is a bit difficult to stay dry,
particularly when you are walking around on foot.

  -- Anthony