Subject: RE: [Leica] New LTM Lenses
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 17:57:53 +0100

Frank,
Its a great idea, why don't you suggest it to Lemon camera, better still,
commission them from Leica yourself and then sell them for mega-bucks.
Serious! The collectors would love it and all Leica need to do is make lens
flanges a millimetre thicker with a simple screw instead of that
complicated bayonet!!!!

best regards,
(10% commission for the confirmation of your suggestion please...)

Jem