Subject: Re: [Leica] New LTM Lenses
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 14:56:20 -0400

At 10:41 AM 9/30/1999 -0700, Stephen Alexander, or was it Stephen Gandy?,
wrote:
>6) Leica support for their own LTM cameras, which has sadly been missing ever
>since they sold off the LTM parts.    Leica doesn't repair LTM cameras
anymore,
>but plenty of other people do.

I believe this is true for Leica USA only.  I understand Kindermann in
Canada and Leica in Germany still repair LTM cameras and still have their
LTM parts.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!