Subject: [Leica] Really Good Leica Pictures of Paris
From: "Robert Rose" <rjr@usip.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:46:56 -0700

I just found a home page with lots of pictures of Paris, many recent ones taken with an M6.

www.atkielski.com

The site defies description, but the images are worth a look.  The one I like best is the one of a Japanese tourist taking a video of the Venus de Milo, taken with an M6 & Summicron-M 35 ASPH.
http://www.atkielski.com/ArtPhotos/VenusLCD.html

The owner appears to be quite unusual.  I gather that he is an ex-patriot American in Paris, child prodigy, Mensa member who is of extraterrestrial origin, run by a computer operated by a committee.  No kidding; his own page suggests that.

I think he is Elvis.

In any event, this guy is one of a kind.

But he know how to take a picture.

Bob Rose