Subject: RE: [Leica] New LTM Lenses
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 19:04:17 -0700

Frank Leica screwmount cameras are such exquisite little hockypucks I'm
surprised you don't seem to like them!

Just for the record, I have nothing against the LTM cameras.  My preference
is not for a separate VF/RF and I LIKE having multiple frames, but to each
his own...In the "old days" I had a Contax 2A and 3A with which I tool some
great travel shots.... but always wanted a Nikon RF for the different frame
lines... and the Leica M3 was my DREAM camera....

Just a question: Is the RF of the 3C or 3F or 3A accurate enough for a 35
F1.4?

Frank