Subject: [Leica] FS: Leicaflex SL2 and more
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 12:45:03 +0100

Just back from a superb CLA, an extremely nice looking SL2, c/w 50/2
Summicron.
The camera is # 1385144, lens: #2230299 (3 cam). Both Ex+. optics clear and
bright.
This is a chrome body which others say is very rare, I wasn't previously
aware of that, I can't find any figures to support this.
I'm selling to get a black and worn SL2.
600 UKP

Leicaflex SL, black, 1374972, fair. Very worn exterior but excellent
inside. Checked over at a Leica Day and pronounced A1. All speeds within
tolerance and metering correct. Selling to make way for the rough SL2.
200 UKP

35/3.5 M-Summaron, first version (1956) which triggers 50mm frame, no
specs. Can be easily converted to trigger 35mm frames if required. Exc +.
150 UKP

50/2 M-Summicron Collapsible, #11281169. Polishing marks in the coating on
the front element, mechanically Exc +.
125 UKP

90/4 M-Elmar Collapsible, #1386710. Recently cleaned but some faint
scratches on lens just visible. Satin chrome paint scuffed so Exc -.
175 UKP

180/2.8 Sonnar converted for Viso-M, (East German version) A big lens, to
be used at full aperture only as the iris connection is inoperative.
75 UKP

Shipping at cost
Jem Kime