Subject: [Leica] FS: M4
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 06:55:02 -0700

In order to defray the cost of a new M6, I'm selling one of my babies:

M4: #1183xxx, Ex/Ex+ condition.  Vulcanite intact, CLA by Reinhold Mueller a
year ago, checked in July at a Leica clinic by a senior Kindermann tech and
pronounced "perfect".  Bright marks on top plate from MR4 meter,
pencil-point ding on the right end of the top plate.  Includes body cap, M6
strap and TA Softie.  10 day MBG.  $1500 CDN (this is currently $1000 US)

Paul Chefurka

Day phone: 613-271-4003
Fax:       613-271-7007
paul_chefurka@pmc-sierra.com