Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Units <OT>
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 12:15:16 -0400

Good googly moogly, Jim!
I would never pretend to be a mathematician! I still have trouble balancing
the checkbook with "QUICKEN"!
I am so right-brained, and left-handed.  I once had an MRI just to see if
there was anything on the other side! The results were, as they termed,
"Inconclusive"! :o/
What's a "Mars" anyway- some kinda candy bar, right?
Dan