Subject: RE: [Leica] Rangefinder Baseline
From: Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 11:40:53 -0500

I meant (and anyones elses) of course.

After all, I was only speaking in terms of EFFECTIVE base (and isn't that
all that matters?) in my first post, and ONLY in regards to the M2, M4, M5,
and CLASSIC M6. Obviously others, including some of the newer M6's and the
M3 are longer. Since no one I know shoots or even has the opportunity to
purchase a proto-type, I forgot about it.