Subject: RE: [Leica] Americans. Now: baby killers
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 14:49:07 -0700

Hey Mark,

Be careful.  Those Tommy Guns have quite a kick.

Y'know...amazing place this LUG.  They thought I was bad when I just asked
for someone's credentials, now the LUG has degenerated into a political
soapbox.
Ahhh! The Internet.  Such a wondeful place for the mediocre journalist to
get his point across.

Peter K