Subject: [Leica] Tennessee Backwater??
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 23:27:56 -0500

HaHA someone from North Carolina calling Tennessee an backwater.....

How do you tell a rich Tar Heel from a poor Tar Heel?? A rich Tar Heel
has 2 cars on blocks in his front yard.

Seriously North Carolina is a great state to tool around with your Leica
making snaps...the Mountains there are beautiful....much prettier than
they are on this side of the Smokies, I think.  Just drive Hwy 28 from
Bryson City to Franklin and you will see some great sites.  Did this
route and more a few weeks ago shooting for the North Carolina Travel
Guide and cranked around 35 rolls of Velvia through my M6.

On 10/1/99 10:08 AM Dan Post wrote:

>It's funny- but to me the banter about "who is an American, and who isn't"
>is about as meaningful as my poking at Harrison about staying in that
>backwater state, Tennessee!

Best regards,
Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net