Subject: RE: [Leica] Americans. Now: baby killers
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 22:09:57 -0700

Nathan,

I have said my piece.  I am an American.  I work here, live here, and love
it here.
Perhaps I was strong on Am Intl but that jerk that sent out the message
about the US ticked me off.  Hey, maybe he should take his Leica to some
country like Yemen, enter an area that is restricted to Muslims only and see
what happens.  I am sure he will gain a fast appreciation of their judicial
system.
Most people who say things as he did have never stepped outside the safety
of the US borders.  Perhaps when he is in a dungeon like jail he would
consider selling his Leica M.
Nuff said...time to take pictures.  Just got the Contax 645 on loan and its
time to play....

Peter K