Subject: RE: [Leica] Loupe
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 23:06:26 -0500

At 12:20 PM 10/1/99 -0700, Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter) wrote:
>How can you say a mfr in Wetzlar makes abtter loupe when you have not seen
>the Maxwell? ;-)

Wondered if anyone would catch that. :-)

>The Maxwell is pricey, around $225 but like all things of quality, you pay
>more.

That's about the same price as the Wetzlar loupe.

>Interesting point you make.  You just use a loupe to judge an image.  If
>that's the case just use a magnifying lens.

Hey, I want great, not necessarily the best. If I looked at pictures all
day long, the Schneider works great, so why switch to something that might
not work for me? If I were to lose the Schneider, I'd consider it.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

If God intended us to fly he would never have given us railroads.