Subject: Re: [Leica] Boy, have we got a bee in our bonnet!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 07:27:42 -0500

At 08:58 PM 10/1/99 -0700, Aubin wrote:
>Anyone know off hand how small an image the P150 with the 85mm lens
>projects, sharply focused?  Not that it will effect my decision, since I'm
>buying it
>anyway, but curious to know before I go through elaborate attempts to get a
>true 11x14 or so from a 35mm neg.

I have one, and it makes focuses down very closely. And it's worked for me
for years. The thing to consider is you can't put another lens in it, like
the 300 series. You have to use the 85, which, for the price, is a great lens.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

All generalizations are false.