Subject: [Leica] RE: Put a stop to it (and a bit of photographic stuff, too)
From: chefurka@sympatico.ca (Paul Chefurka)
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 16:52:24 GMT

On Sat, 02 Oct 1999 10:55:56 -0400, Steve LeHuray <icommag@toad.net>
wrote:

>OK! Is'nt it about time that whomever runs the LUG put a stop to this gross
>absurdity? This is getting to be beyond bizarre.
>Steve

The problem is that nobody "runs" the LUG.  We're all expected to be
adults and police ourselves.  Hmmm...

On a photographic note, I'm about install my brand new Epson 750 - the
last link in the chain for my low-cost digital darkroom (Photosmart
S20, CD-R and Photoshop 4.0).  If I don't post anything off-topic for
the next 36 hours, send out a search party with some single-malt.

Paul Chefurka