Subject: [Leica] Re: Visit from the US Leica rep
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 00:09:28 -0700

I don't know who your Leica rep is, but ours (northern California) is
exactly the opposite. He's involved with real Leica users and has real
answers and real products. No beating around the bush. He conducts local
workshops (some of which I teach) and his loaner kit contains a complete
Modular R lens system, the new zooms, R8's, M6's the latest M lenses, etc.

Jim