Subject: Re: [Leica] Epson/Photoshop help
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 10:18:07 -0400

At 08:19 AM 10/3/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Tina.     I just went to this site, but cant find anything for free
>there, not can I find any references to the Epson Photo series of printers.
>
>Help!
>
>Dan C.

http://www.inkjetmall.com/store/apply4codes.html

The page says "Color Management is Predictable Color"

Look on the right side.  Click on "Click to get your code."  You have to
fill out a survey (he wants to know what kind of profiles people are
interested in) and get a code by return e-mail.  You download the profiles
which then appear in the "Space" option when your printer screen comes
up.  Be sure to read the color management guide on how to calibrate your
monitor.

Let me know if you still can't find it.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP