Subject: [Leica] Re: Not a Leica, but a camera question nonetheless OFF LIST
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 10:29:59 -0400

Joseph-

I highly recommend Camera Wiz in Harrisonburg, Va. They repaired my wife's
AE-1 when the rewind handle ripped off. I've also sent them a Canon 7
rangefinder to CLA, an old YashicaMat that had seen better days (pretty
good now) and jsut the other day sent them my 'new' acquisition a
Nicca/Tower (Sears) 5L  (it's a knock off of a Leica IIIg) to be renovated.
They're fast and reasonable. I think my wife's camera came to about $100!
Call 540/434-8133

Best of luck.

Bob Keene
Boston, MA