Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Phone Bills
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 00:53:14 +0200

From: Jason Hall <JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, October 04, 1999 23:43
Subject: [Leica] OT Phone Bills

> Jeez Anthony, you must spend a lot of time on line!

Local calls cost a bundle in France.  I probably spend about 100 hours a month
on line.

Unlimited Internet access is only $15 a month, but local calls to the ISP are
not free.  There is no ADSL yet.

> How do you find time to take photographs as well?

That still leaves 387 hours a month.  Taking photos is time-consuming,
however--usually at least 4-5 hours per session, and sometimes all day.

  -- Anthony