Subject: RE: [Leica] Buying film locally
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 18:14:50 -0400

At 05:13 PM 10/6/1999 -0400, Lee, Jonathan wrote:
>I can't get Kodachrome in Hamilton, Canada (pop. 300,000).  I'm within
>spitting distance of Rochester but whenever I've asked for it, the stock
>response is: "They don't make it anymore.  You should buy this Velvia." As
>if!!

I'm in a metro area of some 220,000 or so.  I have no problem buying
Kodachrome here though, I admit, they try to push that Fuji funny-film at
every remove.  All you have to do is tell the clerk, "I like decent film.
Do not abuse me with cursing again."  And Big Yaller will appear!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!