Subject: Re: [Leica] Replies to Travel Made Easy post
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 07:09:44 +0100

Bill,

If I am in a country to which I expect to return, I do not mind having
some spare cash--I have boxes at home with small amounts of currency for
all the countries I visit regularly. If I do not expect to come back
within a few months, I just buy something at the tax-free shop in the
airport (since I smoke and enjoy single malts, there is always something
for me to buy ;-)), paying with a combination of whatever cash I have
left and the balance on a credit card.

Nathan

Bill Erfurth wrote:

> Yes, ATM machines are the only way to go.  However,
> what do you do with the money you have left over???

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator