From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 00:19:05 -0500

At 02:30 PM 10/7/99 +1000, A.H.SCHMIDT wrote:
>But the LUG is a very  democratic institution, maybe a vote Yes or No may be
>the way to go

I've been thinking about it. We live in a world that is already too
fragmented. I suppose that the volume wouldn't be that different, if the R
posts must moved, but somehow, I doubt it will work that way.

And I have been arguing that the R and M systems are complementary and that
people ought to think of them together, not competitively.

So I'm sticking here. Well, as long as I don't get kicked off. (Or move to
a new job).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Capt'n! The spellchecker kinna take this abuse