Subject: [Leica] SF-20 on the M6 - comments? suggestions?
From: "Francesco Sanfilippo" <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 16:37:51 -0700

Hi all.....I am considering buying the SF-20 for my M6HMTTL.
I would use this in low light situations when I wanted bright
illumination, as opposed to natural light, and for fill-flash with
people pictures in bright sunlight.  Is the SF-20 practical?
Does it work well, as advertised?  How is the construction?
How is the digitial readout on the back?  Is it easy to set the
flash to just do fill, say - 1.5 stops?  Is the back panel
illuminated?  Any user experiences with this flash that you
would like to share?  Thanks!

Francesco Sanfilippo
francesco@incsystems.com
Webmaster & Network Administrator,