Subject: Re: [Leica] Multiple Exposures
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 22:39:00 -0700

mike pailliotet wrote:

>I am fairly new to the wonderful world of the M6 and I was hoping that
>someone could tell me if it is possible to make multiple exposures  by
>holding the rewind button while advancing the shutter. Should I
>compensate the exposure by a half stop under or leave it be ??? I have
>never done this with ant camera so any tips would be great , if it it
>possible that is<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Mike,

 Save your efforts, you're more likely to cause some damage to the innards.
I did try this a short time ago and we had a bit of a discussion on the LUG
regarding this very topic, you may want to have a look in the archives for
it.

You can do it in the manner you suggest, but it isn't worth the chance of
doing damage. Best you buy an R camera if you want to get into multiple
exposures, particularly the R8, as it's a piece of cake for this type of
picture taking.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant