Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica point and shoots
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 17:47:33 -0700

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> [...]

The name Leica is well known IMO. And these people are willing to pay a few
hundred more bucks for it. In the realm of high end point and shoots many with
German sounding stuff on the lenses. Some sound ok to me. The XPAN by
Hasselblad/Fuji has got my attention. Fuji makes great cameras and Hasselblad
makes great Logo's.
Mark Rabiner