Subject: Re: [Leica] How to manage a camera company?
From: "TSL" <eno22@enter.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 21:13:24 -0400

From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>

Erwin Puts wrote:

> I would propose that anyone who thinks he can run the company better
> than Mr Cohn or has insider knowledge vital to the survival of the
> company contact Mr Friderichs, the chairman of the board. The Lug is
> the wrong address.

<<<I was under the impression that Mr Friedrichs secretly reads the LUG,
making this forum the right address to try and give Leica a hand at
running the company.

Say, Erwin.... there's not a lot of things that make you happy, these
days, are there.>>>

Bernard

Bernard, you consistently have a psychological tone in your posts.  That's
fine. No, not a neuropsychopharmocologist.  Are you a "therapist" of some
sort?  Deceived by the arbitrary postulation?

- --the great eno