Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W film: Ilford vs. TMax
From: 4season <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 18:04:41 -0600

The magic combo = Leica + Tmax + Xtol + Jobo

I think having a Jobo processor is at least as important as having
another lens. Really makes for consistent results, and as a bonus, you
can read LUG messages while processing a batch! They go pretty cheap on
eBay, and even the baby CPE2+ (that's what I have) handles 35, 120, 220
and 4x5 beautifully.

Jeff