Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W film: developing
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 11:08:36 -0700

YOU GUYS!!!!
With all due respect to the testing facilities and results of Kodak and some of
our more illustrious members I cant see myself agitating my film every 30
seconds. Too much activity, too much noise, doesn't feel right to me. I can go
along with just about everything else in this new fanged T Max technology,
higher developer temperatures, no stop bath but I ain't going to shake rattle
and roll through the whole thing. 10 seconds per minute seems humane to me in
this car alarm world. :)
Mark Rabiner