Subject: Re: [Leica] Future of film
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:41:42 +0200

From: Jonathan Borden <jborden@mediaone.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 1999 13:23

> Much of this can be had today with DVD in my home if I wish,
> so what would be the advantage of going to a theater?

None.  In fact, I have a DVD player now, and I don't go to the theater anymore.
The theater is actually cheaper, since DVDs are still fairly expensive, but I
like the convenience, and the picture and sound quality are excellent.  The
quality of film images at the theater has only declined in recent years, not
increased.

  -- Anthony